Welcome to the International
Federation of Denturists.
Membership of the International Federation of Denturists (IFD)
consists of national Denturist organizations from around the
world interested in providing a forum for the promotion of
the profession. The objectives of the IFD are to:
Please browse our site and feel free to contact us. We would
be very happy to answer any questions you may have. Our meetings
are open to all Denturists and we welcome new members.
- Promote the development of federations or associations
of Denturists in each country and political subdivision
of each country to represent the views of Denturists to
government and governmental authorities and agencies;
- Promote the interest and general welfare of Denturists
throughout the world;
- Create and maintain favourable national and international
climates within which Denturists can practice their profession;
- Promote research in career training programs for Denturists;
- Promote high educational standards, and develop a code
of ethics for Denturists;
- Collect statistical and other such information, and
disseminate it to its members;
- Conduct general promotional activities, including advertising
and publicity on international and national levels;
- Disseminate information of a general, economic, social,
educational and governmental character and to secure and
present the views of the members to other organizations,
governmental agencies, legislatures and the public;
- Promote the recognition and acceptance of the services
provided by Denturists.
If your country does not have legislation allowing the profession
of Denturism and you wish to know how this may become a possibility,
contact us now...we can help.